[windows2000] Re: VISTA - Removing ActiveX objects from IE

  • From: "Davey B" <db1001ster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:23:31 +0000

To answer my own question ....

Open IE
goto Tools, mange add-ons, enable or disable add-ons.
then select downloaded ActiveX Controls (32 bit) .... and finally at the
bottom is the magic "Delete ActiveX" button.

I'm off to drink beer, it's more fun than Vista.

Davey

On 07/02/07, Davey B <db1001ster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmmm.. my login is administrator level and I've used secpol.msc to change
the UAC but still no joy.