[windows2000] Unable to change Keyboard Locale.....

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:37:54 -0000

Hi all, hope there is someone else working this weekend....

OS: Windows 2000 SP2, Metaframe XP FR2

I am rebuilding a Citrix server from scratch, and although I set the =
keyboard locale to English (United Kingdom) when installing Windows 2000 =
Server, I noticed after installing Metaframe XP and Office 2000 that the =
locale had defaulted back to English (United States). =20

When I try to add English (United Kingdom) to the list, it is displayed =
in the list but when I click on Apply or OK, the server beeps and it =
disappears from the list.

I have tried adding the locale in both install and execute mode and it =
doesn't make any difference.  I could find nothing in the MS Knowledge =
base, or the thin.net achieves that helped.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Steve