[windows2000] Re: Unable to change Keyboard Locale.....UPDATE

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:59:32 -0000

After further investigation found the problem is not with the Keyboard =
Locale at all.  The administrator can not make ANY changes to ANY =
settings, they are all ignored!!!  I logged in using a different domain =
admin account and was able to make the change.

Is therefore looks like the administrator profile has got "screwed", so =
my new question is, is it safe to delete the D:\Documents and =
Settings\Administrator account, so it is recreated when I re-logon, or =
is there "special" stuff in there.

Thanks,

Steve