[windows2000] Then, what is happening with m

  • From: "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>, <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>, <chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:09:50 -0400

Well, If yours can receive my posts, why  I?m not?

I just received one note from Sorin, and seems that he is having the same
problem. Is that right Sorin?

I checked all mail lists again, and set the IP address of w2000 on all white
lists I found. I made a subscription again in case my email was removed from
the list, but nothings happen?.

I am missing you guys, so please give me some ideas?

Mauricio Fernández S.

IT Manager

FDTA - Valles

Tel. 591 4 4525160