[windows2000] Re: Text listing of installed patches

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:36:58 -0700

Try out GFI's Network security scanner product.

They have a trial version you can download after filling out a form.
Once it's setup, if you enter domain admin credentials in the proper
places before running a scan on your subnets, you'll get back a list of
all machines, OS levels, and all currently installed hotfixes.

The full product will allow you to push out missing hotfixes. But, the
trial version at least reports what's missing and makes a handy HTML
report file that you can review later.

http://www.gfi.com/lannetscan/lanscanfeatures.htm

Check on the left side of the page for the Eval download link.

HTH