[windows2000] Re: Terminal Services: Users are timing out

  • From: francine heiligman <fheiligman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:36:30 -0800 (PST)

we have been seeing some of the same problems as well.  What are the error msgs
your receiving?  And are you running Citrix?

Fran CCA

Rod Falanga <rfalanga@xxxxxxx> wrote:
We have been running terminal services for almost 2 years now, without any
problems. Now, all of a sudden, all of our TS users are timing out when
attempting to make the connection to our server.

Why? What could be causing that?

Rod Falanga
http://amci.unm.edu

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now