[windows2000] Blocking Internet Browsing from Explorer.exe

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:58:25 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, have scanned the archives but struggled find anything.  I need to stop
users being able to put URL's into the Windows Explorer address bar and surfing
the net.  We've restricted Internet Explorer to certain times of the day but
users are begining to realise that they can still surf the net from
Explorer.exe and it's becoming a real pain.

Anyone got any good pointers or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Mark

Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At
Knebworth DVD"