[windows2000] Re: Teched Europe 2008

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:55:49 +0200

Angus Macdonald <> scribbled on Thursday, June 12, 2008 11:28 AM:

Geez, guys... Don't you have any actual *work* to do, instead of marking
words?? 8->

If you want to split hairs, slugs and worms aren't really "animals" per se.
They belong to different families on the phylum tree, compared to elephants
(which are mammals). So there. 8-)