[windows2000] Re: Stupid Question...

  • From: "Beaney, Derek" <Derek.Beaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:16:02 -0400

it works....

thanx

-----Original Message-----
From: Cristi Costea [mailto:gothic@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 1:30 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Stupid Question...

This is a Windows 2000 list so I supose you are using it and I also
supose you have IE6SP1+patches because you didn't mentioned that. Now,
open My Computer, go in Tools/Folder Options/File types tab. Search
and select the ZIP extension, click the Advanced button and check
Confirm Open Before Download. That should do the trick. Let us know if
it works.
HTH

--
Beam me up... arrgh, no carrier!