[windows2000] Stuck Profile Strangeness

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:52:46 -0400

I have a profile stuck on one of my terminal servers that I just can't
get rid of.  In the "c:\Documents and
Settints\user\ApplicationData\Microsoft\SystemCertificates" folder,
there is a folder called "My" that I can't seem to get access to.  All I
get is access denied.  I tried taking permissions but there isn't a tab
on there for security.

I logged in locally as administrator and still can't get at it.  I tried
cacls to force permissions to it but that was also denied.

Any ideas on how to get this deleted so I can blow out this profile?

Greg