[windows2000] Re: ot- networking forums

  • From: "Condon, Mike" <M1C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:27:12 -0500

A hub in between the firewall and the router (DMZ) should do it. I can send
you my IOS confir on my 2600 if you want.
So you assigned the direct Internet connection one of the private
address/mask provided by your ISP?
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Farrugia, Paul
Posted At: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 2:02 PM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: ot- networking forums
Subject: [windows2000] ot- networking forums
Does anyone know of any good message boards or list servers for networking?
I have some network related issues and can't find an answer.....

Thanks,

Paul.