[windows2000] Re: Still out

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:49:09 -0800

I had a similiar problem a while back and it turned out that our netblock had been added to freelists.org's home grown blacklist. For me the solution was to relay mail through my ISP's mail server.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year. -John Foster Dulles"

Andrew Shriner wrote:
I'm not going to give up on it... I've been around Freelists too long to
give up that easily :P

If you'd like, I can temporarily set up an e-mail forwarder for a
specific account, to route mail to you via my servers... at least that
will get mail to you.

Regardless, have a great Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if I'll be checking
my mail over the holiday or not, but feel free to message me anyway;
I'll respond as soon as I get the message.

Take care,

Andrew

mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/24/04 01:38PM >>>

I am still without receiving mail from this list (I just receive one or two mails per day), I'll give up after this message.

FYI, I checked all spam systems: on my mail server, on my ISP system,
on my
Hosting provider system and everything is OK. My mail client doesn't
has any
rule to remove mail from this list.

I checked my domains and IP blocks too and there is no control for the
list's domain and IP.

Well, I don't see what more to do, so, as I said, I'll give up.

To everybody on the list have a good thanksgiving day*

Mauricio Fernández S.

IT Manager

FDTA - Valles

Tel. 591 4 4525160