[windows2000] Re: Speaking of Gencontrol

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 06:25:33 -0800

Actually that's the version I'm using! :-P  I said when Jim mentioned it,
not that I was using that same version silly! lol!!! :-)

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 09:14:38 +0100, While Searching For The "ANY" Key, "Sorin
Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said this:

> Charles R. Buchanan <> scribbled on Monday, December 03, 2007 9:07 PM:
>
> Get a newer version maybe?
>
> I use v1.1 and it works fine here.
>

> > When Jim first mentioned this program many moons ago, it worked then,
> > but now for some unknow reason(s) (to me), it doesn't. It finds the
> > other computer and all, but I can't log on to that computer, although I
> > am using the correct username and password.
> >
> > It usually says access denied and the number 5 is there as well!
> > Searched Google and it seems the vast majority of hits were of the Linux
> > kind. Both machines are running XP SP2.

> http://thethin.net/win2000list.cfm

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels