[windows2000] Speaking of Gencontrol

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:07:29 -0800

When Jim first mentioned this program many moons ago, it worked then,
but now for some unknow reason(s) (to me), it doesn't. It finds the
other computer and all, but I can't log on to that computer, although I
am using the correct username and password.

It usually says access denied and the number 5 is there as well!
Searched Google and it seems the vast majority of hits were of the Linux
kind. Both machines are running XP SP2.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels