[windows2000] Re: Some command line apps?

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 23:06:24 -0500

Hi Sorbin,

1.  Thanks!  Irfanview looks like it'll do the job.

2.  I wasn't able to find any info about command line operations with MP3Tag
anyehwere.  I did see a numer of threads on messageboards about people
saying they wish it had a commandline interface, but the creator does not
intend to add such support.  But, the most recent thread was from May of 06,
so perhaps it's changed.  Do you know if it does now have a commandline
interface?  It's not listed as one of the ~main~ features on the site,
either.  :(

Thanks again!!

Ray at home