[windows2000] Re: Some command line apps?

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:08:56 -0800

By any chance, this this message ( from Ray with the coding) get flagged
as a possible virus? I think it saw the script and decided it was safer
to flag it than to let it go through I guess. <shrug>

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:39:56 -0400, "Ray Costanzo" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
took time to say the following:

> I guess it would get a bit complicated to just send all the data to a
> standard output stream in the command window.  I don't think album art jpg's
> would look too good.  :]  What I'm doing is just trying to get a handle on
> my MP3s.  What I'm doing - or attempting to - is stick all of my MP3 data
> into a SQL 2005 database so that I can work with it in a comfortable
> environment.  I'm not trying to get too ridiculous with things, but I want
> to have accurate artist, album, song title, genre, track number, and year
> info for each MP3 I have.  If I were to be realistic, I'd realize that
> having everything in ID3V1 would be more than fine, since I don't have any
> need for the new things in V2.  Probably what I should do is just do
> everything in V1 and then after all is finished, use some MP3 program to
> copy all the stuff to V2.

When a computer dies, does it see a blue screen?