[windows2000] Re: Software for K-12+

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:04:27 -0700

VMWare *duck*  You can set it up to not save changes, and the next time a
session is started it's clean.  I've used both ESX and GSX, which are
magnitudes different, it depends on what you want to do.  I think the lower
end will do what you want, though.  You need pretty beefy machines to run it
on, but it's worth it.

Jennifer