[windows2000] Re: Slight OT

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:30:15 +0200

I made a document that I posted on our intranet admin-page based on, I
believe, on some SANS, CERT or whatever official anti-disaster guidelines,
minus all the atomic-size details.

It's a bit biased towards our department and our staff, and uses some
swedish TLAs. The document is in english, as we have non-swedish speaking
assnt sysadmins. If you want a copy to see what it's all about, let me know
and I'll mail you a pdf. Use it as you wish, but credit the author. 8-)