[windows2000] Re: Services dying on XP

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 05:53:11 -0700

My thinking as well. I would try to find out of the services that keep
failing, which other services are related on the web first. Maybe that
would help to cut down on the number of re-boots possibly because that
does take a toll on the hardware after awhile.  :-(

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:41:10 +0100, "Angus Macdonald"
<Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

> Perhaps a single service on which other services depend is failing, taking
> the others out with it. Failures should be noted in the event log.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels