[windows2000] Server upgrade

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:49:20 -0400

Hi,

We currently have an NT machine that is used as a Proxy/RAS/print
server. We are replacing this machine with a windows 2000 server box.
This new box will be running ISA server for our proxy connection. It
will also be used as a print server. Does anyone have any ideas as to
how I can make sure the users on the network are still able to connect
to the internet through the ISA server and printers when the upgrade is
complete? I would like it to be as transparent as possible to the users.

Thanks,

Paul.