[windows2000] Re: Scripting help in setting permissions on folders

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:13:30 +0100

For archival purposes:

Had a colleague check the script and he found a missing %%A, the second one
directly after cacls. The command line should be

for /f %%A in (users.txt) do cacls %%A /T /G domain\%%A:F "domain\domain
admins":F system:F /C

If you stare long enough on a command line with multiple variables you're
bound to miss one sooner or later... 8-/
--
/Sorin