[windows2000] Roaming Profiles

  • From: "Scott Skrogstad" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:31:10 -0600

I am having trouble win a user adding a folder to his
desktop.  He then relogs back in and get's connected to
another server and if he changes the name of the folder on
his desktop, sometimes when he logs backin he gets the
original folder and the folder he renamed it to.  I have
not idea why.  Is there some policy that I need to set ?

Scott