[windows2000] Re: Roaming Profile ?

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <R.Beekmans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:54:16 +0100

Gunnar,

I think you're looking on the wrong side of the problem.......
What would do in your case is create a default user profile for that
environment and cpy it's profile over the default user profile.
Fill in the terminal serve rprofile path in the usermanager and you're
ready to go.

User logs on and uses the default user profile for it doesn't have a
roaming profile yet in the specified location.
After logging off it copies the profile to the specified location.
The next time the profile is found in the specified location and they
have a roaming profile.

No need to do it the other way around.....

Hope this helps

Grx

Rob Beekmans
Technical consultant