[windows2000] Re: Remote Backups

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:00:27 -0700

thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I looked at RoboCopy, but I don't have vpn capability at this time - I
would have to replace all of the remote routers.  Only backing up the
changed files would be ideal - just don't know of a secure way over a
non-vpn connection ... maybe there is no other way??

Dave

Use an ssh tunnel.

chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"This message written on our state-of-the-art beowulf cluster of nitrogen cooled, overclocked C64's"