[windows2000] Re: Proxy software or MS Proxy 2.0

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:55:56 -0500

Thanks everyone for the suggestions about proxy software.  I managed to
find a copy of Proxy 2.0, and I may try playing around with that.  Yeah,
I just need to figure out a way to have a private proxy server that
people can use and will allow the usage of all 23 IPs on the server.
I'm afraid to do anything with RRAS, because 1) I don't know what that
is, and 2) if I mess any network settings up and cannot connect to my
server, I have to pay someone to fix my errors.  The server is a few
states away in a co-lo setup.  Thanks y'all.

Ray back at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com