[windows2000] Preferred logon server

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 03:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

  We are having a problem with logon script (KIX), and I am trying to isolate
the problem. Sometimes when users logon, they get thier drives are other times
they dont. Not quite sure what might be causing this, but I want to start by
eliminating the servers they logon to. we currently have 5 DC spread over 3
different locations. My question, is there a way to force users to use a
specific DC for logon?

  Thanks