[windows2000] Re: Pesky explorer window

  • From: "Eddie Keator" <eddiekeator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:06:05 -0800

Ya know, I am not a big fan of System Works - everyone who runs in on their
machines have issues and I thought System Works was to prevent and resolve
issues. I see it as a resource hog....

So ok - off of my soap box...
How about in the start-up folder?
Have you checked ALL options/preferences of System Works...

That's all I got for the moment

-Eddie