[windows2000] Re: Outlook 2003 chokes on Sharepoint v3 alerts

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:21:27 -0700

Because outlook is a piece of junk when it comes to email?  More
seriously, my best guess would be either something in your HTML email
settings, or in the code of the email.  Amusingly enough not all
Microsoft products are fully compatible with each other.  Perhaps try
opening the mail in another email client to see if the error is apparent?

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal
with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year.  -John Foster
Dulles"