[windows2000] Re: OT-Monitor Settings

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:34:43 -0400

Oh yeah, I've heard of those 3D screens.  I read some medical study showing
that they give headahces quicker reduceing the amount of work an employee get's
done in a given day.  For Ray that would be a pretty difficult thing to do
since he already doesn't do anything all day.  As for your question, I would
just ask are you sure all you have to have is the thing on the screen.  From
what I know (and that is very little) the screen was actually specialized for
3D not just the device on the front of it.  As for your resolution settings,
you did everything I would do, check drivers, beyond that I would try the same
monitor in a different computer and see if you get 100hz it may be a video card
issue.

Gunnar