[windows2000] OT: Tweak UI question

  • From: "Mark Mahnkey" <mark_mahnkey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 06:58:04 -0800

Same problem with home and work computer.

Home: XP with all SPs
Work: XP with who knows what, as the Boeing IT folks are anal retentive.......

Have tweakui on both.

At home, after reboot or shutdown, Tweak UI will not hold "don't allow
applications to steal focus" and "flash taskbar 3 times"

Reverts to letting it steal, and......

At work, won't hold mouse setting of "scroll a page at a time" and reverts to
scroll three lines at a time.

Work techies say that this should not be wiped or reset by startup scripts and
should persist....maybe yes, maybe no.  Our techies are better than most, but
can't always be trusted.  Still in-house folks, not contracted.

Anyone point me in a direction to fix these irritating things?

Mark