[windows2000] Re: OT: RAM sticks

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:30:24 +0100

There's always some troll or another just waiting to flame some unsuspecting
victim. I don't think this list is any different than the rest I'm on, no
offense. Anyway, I learned to live with Ray's occasional (and strange)
comments on things, so I'm ok and prettty hardened I like to think. 8-) Just
trying to be as PC as I can; ppl all over the world read these mails and are
readily available on Google and what not. 8-)

Monty Python, eh? Is that what you it-guys across the pond do all day, looking
up quotes at imdb? Tsk, tsk, tsk... ;-)

Besides, it's always a good thing to never piss off the moderator(s) of any
given list! Basic netiquette in short.

  _____

From: Sorin Srbu

Being the only IT-guy here (supporting two depts') tends to be frustrating at
times, mostly on the
not-having-anybody-to-speak-serious-IT-with-when-needed-side and just the
occasional shop-talking-bit. That's where you guys come in. 8-)

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services