[windows2000] Re: OT: RAM sticks

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:11:53 +0100

I usually check this lists posts in the morning here (around 0800-0900) while
you guys still are online (to some extent) after which most of you drop off
and then usually around 1500hrs most of the US members start to pop back
again. Angus(from UK?) is a god-send at times living in a timezone pretty
close to me. And then we have the lurker from the Uppsala University IT-dept
that pops in from time to time too (same time-zone obviously). I'm pretty well
covered I think. 8-)

Sorry to screw up your morning with the "file new"-question. 8-)

I solved it (kinda'...) by exporting a regkey from a 32b WinXP computer with a
working text (.txt)-entry and merging it with my WinXP x64. There's got to be
a more practical way than this...

  _____