[windows2000] Re: OT - Newbie Packet monitoring question

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:46:44 -0700

Thanks Jim!
 I pretty much figured as much; however, because our clients are all
cops, I had to make some sort of effort to get them some info.....
 1 - that it really is not coming from us...and....hopefully....some
proof to them that just because it says it came from
so-n-so@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx does not mean it is the source of the virus.

Thanks again!