[windows2000] Re: OT: More Gmail invites available

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:22:39 -0400

I couldn't understand what all the hoopla was about having a gmail account,
so I got one.  I don't feel any different having one, and I am no more
inclined to use it than I am to use any other web-based e-mail.  Maybe I
just don't get it!  I think the real issue is that I'm just anti-web-mail.
If I were a fan of web-based e-mail, there's a good chance I'd be a fan of
the Gmail.

Ray at work