[windows2000] Re: OT: More Gmail invites available

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <aShriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:28:24 -0400

I'm largely  the same way, though I did just get one, to see what the
common was all about. Thus far, I've not 'gotten it'.

I think that using IMAP, POP3, and webmail on the same mailboxes on my
own domain has kind of spoiled me. Even though I have IMAP and Web
access available to me on my own servers, I normally connect to my home
computer via MSTSC and access Outlook from there. I just prefer that, I
guess.

Drew

>>> listray@xxxxxxxxxx 08/30/04 09:22AM >>>
I couldn't understand what all the hoopla was about having a gmail
account,
so I got one.  I don't feel any different having one, and I am no more
inclined to use it than I am to use any other web-based e-mail.  Maybe
just don't get it!  I think the real issue is that I'm just
anti-web-mail.
If I were a fan of web-based e-mail, there's a good chance I'd be a fan
of
the Gmail.

Ray at work