[windows2000] Re: OT: LDAP and Thunderbird

  • From: Mark Guzzo <mark.guzzo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:04:26 -0600

Well I think you would put in Base DN: dc=wd,dc=tldremoved,dc=com
In the Hostname filed you would put your GAL "Global Address List"
server (for me that is not the Exchange server)

Example:
My email server at work is called SHS1S074 and I would set up IMAP with that.
My GAL server is SHS1S072, SHS1S073 and I could use either one for LDAP.

Mark