[windows2000] Re: OT Help Desk Software

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:38:53 +0200

On Thu, 27 May 2004 09:31:56 -0400, Sullivan, Glenn wrote:

>How about one that also integrates with Exchange Server/Outlook Task
>Lists?
>
>I'm big into my pocket pc to remind me to do things, and if I could
>integrate it, it would be sweet.
>
>(I haven't researched this at all, just figured there might be some info
>to glean before I put Google to the task)

I'm pretty sure that with the right script it could be done.

At our dept we don't use the "advanced" options in liberum
helpdesk, more the barebone features, like getting a support
request to the right admin (mail, windows, unix etc), and making
the Q&A's searchable for the admins and users alike.

Before googling this, I'd recommend checking the librum forums.
THey tend to be quite active and helpful.

HTH.

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web: http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 5 signals
>> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                        Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University              Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\
#
# Harmless tagline follows:
#
# BOFH excuse follows: BNC (brain not connected)