[windows2000] Re: OT: HP Web Jetadmin

  • From: David Spanne <werenomads@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:28:24 -0700

Cache settings are either none, or force refresh. Password works on one tab,
but not the other when set from Web Jetadmin. Password works on both tabs
when set on printers own print server page. Have tried with alternate
browsers and second computer (have two to three on desk at all times) with
same results.
Thanks
David Spanne