[windows2000] Re: OT - Budget AMD gaming system and gaming madness

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:57:46 +0100

Yep, windows 2000 will definitely run on that :)

Nah, you should be ok with all that, MSI has improved incredibly it
seems over the past few years where its nigh on one of the best for
AMD now, alongside ABIT and ASUS, etc.

What were you actually asking in your mail though, as you dont include
any specifics! :)

Andrew