[windows2000] Re: OT : Anti-Spam for Personal use

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:49:54 -0500

OT : Anti-Spam for Personal useI like IHATESPAM by sunbelt software.  There
is also Mailwasher which does ok which is free for one account.  It
basically downloads the headers, notifies you which ones are spam so that
you can delete them before downloading.   If you are near Cleveland give me
a shout and we can get together for a beer.

Jim