[windows2000] Re: OT AD / DNS Structure Question

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:36:40 -0500

This reminds me.  Does anyone know of a class out there that would help
me better understand a lot of this stuff.  I don't use AD for even a
part of its potential; right now I use it like I used my old NT domains.
I would love to learn more about AD and to learn about DFS and other
cool features like that.  If you know of a good class I should take let
me know.

Gunnar

  _____

Hutchison.keepoutspam at qualitylifeservices.com