[windows2000] Re: Network storage recommendation

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:37:16 +0200

Why? Isn't Win2k3 Std good enough?

  _____

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 3:34 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Network storage recommendation

If at home you should be using Windows Home Server.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd need at least 6TB for my movie-collection at home, with that in mind they
might be thinking "enterprise size storage for home users" or something.

Oh well, keep looking. Hope you can find something that suits both you and the
budget. Let me know what you decide on, ok!

  _____