[windows2000] Re: Network storage recommendation

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:10:28 +0200

That's news to me. Thx for the info!

  _____

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 3:20 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Network storage recommendation

Yes you can it is a CDW sku even. It is an upgrade to your W2K3 server license
Workgroup edition is here
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=975645
Full standard is here
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=1005899
Jim

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can't but Storage Server separatly, it only comes pre-installed.

  _____