[windows2000] Re: Nested Environ Variables question

  • From: Scott Ehrlich <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:53:09 -0400

Problem here is instead of looking to do it via scripting, the goal is to
set up nested variables within the PATH statement of the System Properties.

As a refresher, is Win2K limited to about 255 characters for the Path
statement?
It has been a while and I've never hit the limit.   If Win2K is still
haunted with this restriction, does XP Pro get around it?

Thanks.

Scott