[windows2000] Re: NTDSUTIL precreate

  • From: "Dan Manell" <dan.manell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 18:11:32 +0200

OK, that is quite possible i guess. English is not my first language,
so I obviously missed that.

Thanks. Now I can stop banging my head on the monitor over that issue.
:-)

Well, that aside. I still can't join the new domain to the forrest and
I suspect this might have something to do with my attempt to use
precreate. Does someone know how to undo precreate or work around it
to join the domain anyway?

/Dan