[windows2000] Re: Merging pst-files

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:28:55 +0100

That works?? You don't get two folders of everything should the folder setup
be the same in the two pst-files? Ie two Inbox-folders, two Sent-folders and
so on?

Thx for the hint, I'll try that.

It's not like I need to do this twice-a-day or so, but usually when it happens
then w/o exception it's one of the boss' HUGE pst-folders. He does get lots of
mail and most of them are important, so cannot afford to lose anything.
--
/Sorin