[windows2000] Re: Merging pst-files

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:29:01 +0100

Thanks, both Glen and Jim, the manual method you describe definitely works,
but is rather tedious as you mention.

Imagine a scenario with a handful of pst-files and each folder contains
thousands of mails. Maybe there is a tool that will do this automatically for
me? Perhaps even a free one?
--
/Sorin