[windows2000] Re: Mapping

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:33:37 +0100

You can download a service from http://thethin.net <http://thethin.net>
called Autostart that allows you to run a batch file before login. The batch
file could include the network map command but I'm not sure what the effect
would be. Why do you need this? Surely as soon as someone logs in, the
mapping will be lost unless the user logigng in is the same one that runs
the sevrice.