[windows2000] Re: Jim is famous

  • From: "Brian Anderson" <BAnderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:53:01 -0600

I heard about your site long before I was on this list. When I first started
this job, I had very little TS/Citrix experience and was told that your site
along with the Citrix Knowledgebase were 2 of the best resources for figuring
all kinds of junk out. Hell, on the intranet support site I built for the
people here, I put your site near the top of the list for outside resources.

-brian