[windows2000] Identifying LAN Time Server

  • From: Rob Sharp <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:31:56 +0000

Hi there,

We believe that someone in the office has setup a network time server that is throwing out another system of ours.

Is there any way of identifying which machine this is running on?

I've tried running a port scan on port 123, but didnt spot anything. Saying that though I do not know if my port scan software checks UDP ports.

Rob